I regularly take a look what they hold, what they have bought and what let go.
Here is "Top 20" by ownership count compared to situation I had on file from September 2016 (please click to enlarge):
I included all stocks that had up to 10 owners among the famous investors tracked by Dataroma.
The notable changes since September 2016:
- Apple ownership increased significantly (+5)
- Wells Fargo made to pole position by continuing to rise in the list (again +3 since last time I checked)
- Allergan, Comcast and Amazon made it to the list (I have not tracked these before)
- JPMorgan made again to the list (have been in top 20 before)
- United Health Group, Liberty Global and Wal-Mart Stores dropped from the list (less than 10 owners this time)